Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lesson of Life

it's been months i never update myself in the blog...
phew~~~
was too busy with my SAB Trading biz lately...

it was a heart wrenching day for me...
learned a good lesson of life today!!!
never ever tolerate with others minor mistakes...
not even once...
because no one will appreciate it...

i admit that i was being too busy lately & i've been neglecting our assignments...
but i really tried my best to perform here...
do you all think i've never make amendment for u guys in the past assignments tis few years???
i've been doing that silently as i noe, 
those minor mistakes or reference thingy,
i can settle it... that's why i never bother to mention bout it to u all...
but only for once...
only once, i made this kind of mistakes
u say like i'm gonna fail the assignments... 
even worse, like i'm going to make u all unable to graduate

it was the hardest moment i've ever had in my student life...
all this while, how we are being treated...
i never kept in my heart
but this incident awoken me...
we're no longer like before...
& thanks for showing me a valuable lesson in life
that makes me grow...

all i wanna say is:
'what goes around, comes around'

No comments: