Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gain and Loss

people always say...
when you gain something, at the same time u'll loss something...
i personally do not really believe in this kind of sayings
until lately...
i experienced it myself...

i'm having a 'not-so-good' feeling lately about Us...
& i don't know how to express it...

everything starts when You started ur biz recently...
U have less time for me...
U have called me less...
U have smsed me less...
Worse, even when U called or sms...
U're not asking bout Me...
it's always related to the biz...

I used to disturb U @ update my condition here with U when U're not around
but I can't do it now anymore~~~
Ur time is so precious for appointments & meetings...

people says I should be happy @ grateful...
as U're doing all this for our future...
but I really missed the time we  had before~~~
although that time we have less $$$,
but at least we're happy together...
spending leisure together...
but now, everyday U're having appointments...
even though U're at home,
U're busy having online discussion with Ur partners
@ Ur potential partners...

I'd always shared my problems with U
but now,
I don't even dare to tell you anything about them...
What I'll get from U now???
not a single word of care or support...
but complains & 'lectures'...
i can't tell you all this anymore...

when U promised an iPhone as a present...
I was really happy that time...
but by the time we're on our way to Maxis center,
that happy feelings no longer exists...
I'd rather you have more time for me...
just like before~~~

it's been nearly 2 months we never went out for a date...
or even a short walk...
just You & Me...
nothing in our mind, just one another~~~
Sis asked bout the coming Valentine's planning...
weird~~
I don't know how to answer her...
as 14th is the closing date for Jan Sales...
I know U'll be damn busy chasing for closing
I don't even dare to imagine that you'll have any planning for Us...

U don't even realize my FB updates...
so do this post...
i'm sure U won't notice this post...
mayb U're not even aware of the existence of my blog~~~


hope that this kind of feeling will subside very soon...