Saturday, November 6, 2010

~~Toothache~~

i hated to visit dentist since i was young
i trembled when hearing the machineries sound of their equipments~~~
when i heard the word DENTIST...
what comes into my mind is
FEAR, PAIN, PAIN & LOTS of PAIN~~~

haiz...
i'm going for a dental check-up 2moro
one i've always trying to avoid to...
my front teeth had been aching this 2 nites
it has undergone 'fissure sealant' few months ago
but it aches this 2 days...
not frequently but i'm worried bout it
so, i made up my mind to pay a visit to the dentist...

Mum gave me some preparations
mental preparations actually...
if 'fissure sealant' can't help my tooth anymore,
i might have to either EXTRACT it 
@ undergo some kind of treatment called
'Root Canal Therapy - RCT'
it means that the root of the tooth will be cleaned
 & the root canal will be emptied...
in other words, my tooth will be mummified...
it will not feel any pain anymore...

either 'fissure sealant', 'extraction' or 'RCT'
it still scare me a lot..
GOD, i pray for your forgiveness...
please bless me tomorrow...
please don't let me feel so much pain
dental treatment really tortures me a lot...
TT

No comments: