Friday, November 12, 2010

♥ @ppreci@te ♥

~APPRECIATE~

how many of us really do APPRECIATE what we are having now...
family, friends, lover & everything...

i do agree that i am a very lucky person
although i'm not born in a very rich family,
& even at times, we might face financial problems
but, my parents would never say NO to my requests

when i was a baby,
i was LUCKY to have loving Grandma who take care of me
i was LUCKY to have a loving Mum who worked hard to earn a better living for me
i was LUCKY to have a Dad who sacrifices his rests time accompanying me
i was LUCKY to have Sis(s) that cares about me when i was a child
i was LUCKY to have Bro(s) that saves me from cane when i was naughty
i was LUCKY to have loving Grandpa who brings me go yum cha a lot
i was LUCKY to have Uncles & Aunties who loves me a lot

when i grew up,
i was LUCKY to have many friends who cares about me
i was LUCKY to have 2 cute lil sis that brings a lot of cheers into my life
i was LUCKY to have Hubby who loves me with his heart & soul

i tend to take things for granted as
everything that happens to me is good...
even when i faced the greatest challenge or fall,
there's always someone who reaches me & help me up
i really do appreciate all the people around me who cherished me with
LOVE & CARE
i love you all too

i pray to God that your(s) life will be cherished with happiness
& good health...
muaxxx

No comments: